Sales and Customer Service
Popular Courses at SVC HQ
Sales in a Box | Sales people need the right mix of skills and processes to enable them to do their job effectively. This programme is delivered over seven months and covers core skills through to advanced sales techniques.
- Achieving sales on the telephone
- Asking for business
- Effective sales planning
- Marketing essentials
- Motivating people to become ‘winners‘
- Professional briefings/making presentations
Sales Masterclass | This one day course will focus on the essential skills and techniques required for success, whether you are new to sales or an experienced professional.
- Boost confidence
- Develop an innovative approach to selling
- Learn how to retain existing business as well as attracting new opportunities
Communication | Future successes depend upon your ability to communicate. You need to be clear, accurate, convincing and confident. This one day course will cover:
- Assessing strengths and weaknesses
- The communication cycle
- How to be assertive
- Handling inter-personal conflict in a positive and empowering manner
- The value of non-verbal communication
- Personal ‘danger’ areas
- Planning for positive change
Customer Service | We show customer focused staff to become more effective, efficient and confident at providing exceptional customer service.
- Legal rights and responsibilities within the customer service role
- Telephone techniques
- Customer care
- Negotiation skills
- Handling complaints
Conflict Resolution | Want a better understanding of how to promptly address and resolve issues before they escalate? This one day course is for you.
- The definition of conflict
- The causes of conflict
- How to handle disputes
- How to confidently match strategies to situations
Exceptional Telephone Techniques and Customer Care | Everyone in your business who uses the telephone will benefit from this one day course.
- Enhancing the first and on-going impression of excellence from your staff to your customers
- Develop and reinforce a culture of exceptional levels of customer care
- Perfecting customer service on the telephone