Level 7 Leadership and Management
Develop, implement and evaluate high-level, strategic, business cases
The ILM Level 7 Certificate and Diploma in Leadership and Management are designed for senior managers and leaders seeking to develop themselves as leaders and managers, who recognise they must satisfy various stakeholders and who want to invest in their own personal brand.
They are looking to make the best use of resources, understand the need to innovate and optimise performance. They may also have to present arguments for change, construct business cases, lead change implementation and evaluate the impact of that change.
Benefits for individuals
- Know how to use an enquiry led evidence based approach to develop your leadership and management capability
- Develop and enhance your personal brand
- Develop, implement and evaluate high-level, strategic, business cases
- Embed your leadership and management development in real work
Benefits for employers
- Senior leaders and managers who have the ability to think and act strategically
- Senior leaders and managers who make informed evidence based decisions
- Motivated staff who can create and maintain a high performance culture
- Senior team members who are self-aware and take responsibility for self-development
- Entry onto university Masters programmes*
- Eligibility for ILM Fellowship
* The Diploma provides one third of the credit value towards a Masters qualification. Please check entry requirements directly with university.