Level 4 Leadership and Management
For new, aspiring middle managers
The Level 4 Award, Certificate or Diploma in Leadership and Management is designed for new and aspiring middle managers. These qualifications help learners to really get to grips with their role, gain comprehensive business knowledge, and develop the technical skills they need to lead effectively at this level.
Benefits for individuals
- Consolidate your management skills and experience
- Build knowledge of specialist business areas such as finance and marketing
- Develop the capabilities and personal awareness you need to be a leader
- Accredit your experience with a nationally recognised qualification
Benefits for employers
- Middle Managers with an advanced understanding of their role and function in your organisation
- Managers who can assess and improve their own leadership styles and behaviours
- Flexible choice of units – customise this qualification to close skills gaps in your organisation
Each unit in this qualification focuses on a specific set of skills and knowledge in six broad areas – working with people, managing yourself and personal skills, providing direction, facilitating innovation and change, achieving results, and using resources.
Employers can work with learners to find the units that best fit individual and organisational requirements.
This qualification will provide progression opportunities to other qualifications such as:
- ILM Level 4 Certificate, Diploma or Extended Diploma in Leadership and Management
- ILM Level 5 Award or Certificate in Leadership and Management