Level 2 in Sales Management
Motivated, competent, strong sales managers
Who is this qualification for?
This qualification is ideal for new sales managers who need to get to grips with the role. It also supports practicing managers who want formal professional recognition for their experience, or are under pressure to get more from their teams.
Benefits for individuals
- Lead a team that successfully reaches targets
- Understand the process
- Learn tried and tested sales techniques
- Know how to identify and meet customer requirements
- Get a nationally recognised and transferable qualification
Benefits for employers
- Motivated, competent, strong Sales Managers
- Productive teams with practical strategies for reaching targets
- A flexible qualification to fit organisational and individual needs
- Workplace-based assessment to ensure transfer of new skills to the organisation
The qualification has three mandatory units covering the core skills of understanding customer requirements: Sales in the workplace and effective selling. The remainder of the certificate consists of a range of optional Level 2 units, where the focus is on communication, using data systems, consumer law and providing quality to customers. Plus optional Level 3 units, which cover a range of core leadership skills.
Successful learners have a range of progression options including:
- Certificate or Diploma in Leadership and Management
- Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Leadership and Management
We are delighted by the enthusiasm it has generated and their keenness to relate classroom learning directly into our work environment” – Clare, Operations Manager