Level 2 Leadership and Team Skills
Become more effective and confident
The Award or Certificate in Leadership and Team Skills is ideal for practicing team leaders, helping them become more effective and confident in their role. They also support new or aspiring team leaders, helping them make the transition from working in a team to leading a team.
Benefits for individuals
- Learn more about core leadership and management
- Put these skills into practice in your workplace
- Improve your team’s performance
- Nationally recognised qualification
Benefits for employers
- Motivated and competent team leaders
- Increased productivity
- Customise this qualification to suit organisational and individual needs
- Workplace-based assessment ensures new skills are effectively transferred to the job
The units in this qualification cover a wide range of skills, knowledge and understanding. These include units that focus on communication, working with people, providing direction and leadership, getting results, problem solving, planning and finally monitoring workloads.
Successful learners will be able to progress to the ILM Level 3 Award or Certificate in Leadership & Management.