Popular Courses at SVC HQ
Introduction to HR | This course provides an essential overview for anyone working in HR, who has had no formal training; it will provide you with knowledge of the functions within the HR department. Apply key principles and practices within these functions and improve your overall performance and personal effectiveness in handling a range of HR issues.
Developing Confidence in HR | This course will benefit those responsible for managing staff within the organisation or those responsible for the HR function. A solid foundation of knowledge for those with either no formal training, or those who wish to update on current changes.
Managing Disciplinary and Grievance | An essential overview for anyone working within a position that they will be conducting disciplinary and grievance investigations.
- Why do we need procedures?
- Examples of misconduct/gross misconduct
- Capability/performance or conduct
- Informal/formal action – all stages
- Investigate/gather the facts
- Carrying out investigation meetings
Appraisal Techniques | For anyone conducting appraisals in the workplace that has had no formal training.
- Aims of appraisal
- The formal appraisal
- Agreeing objectives/targets
Performance Management | Managing individual performance and development in the workplace. This course will compliment your own Company’s HR policies and procedures.
- Why is performance management important to an organisation?
- Introducing performance management into your organisation
- Planning employee performance
- Reviewing performance
- Managing poor performance
Equality and Diversity Awareness | This course aims to raise awareness of Equality and Diversity and encourage candidates to take a proactive approach within the workplace. Equality and Diversity can be compromised by candidates own values, opinions, and prejudices, this course explores how prejudices develop and how they may influence people.