Health and Safety
Navigating your way to a safer business
NEBOSH National General Certificate | NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Safety and Health is an examined qualification designed to help non specialist to discharge more effectively their organisational duties or functions with respect to workplace health and safety.
IOSH Working Safely | Working safely is for people at any level, in any sector, needing grounding in the essentials of health and safety. Everyone at work should have an understanding of why they must ‘work safely’ – and this course offers exactly that.
- Machinery safety
- Chemical safety
- Legal responsibilities
- Fire precautions
- Accident prevention
- Manual handling
- Working with VDUs
IOSH Managing Safely | Managing safely is for managers and supervisors in any sector, and any organisation. It’s designed to get managers up to speed on the practical actions they need to take to handle health and safety in their teams.
- Assessing risks
- Controlling risks
- Identifying hazards
- Investigating accidents and incidents
- Measuring performance
- Protecting our environment
IOSH Managing Safely Refresher | This one day course will facilitate the continuing professional development of personnel who have achieved a Managing Safely Certificate within the last three years thereby ensuring their continuing competence.
IOSH Leading Safely | IOSH Leading Safely is aimed at Directors, Senior Executives, Senior Managers and anyone else with leadership responsibility. It delivers practical knowledge and solutions for sustainable business advantage through good health and safety practice.
- Recognising the value of strategic safety and health and its integration into business management systems and performance
- Understanding your safety and health responsibilities
- Appreciating the consequences of poor safety and health
- Planning the overall direction for safety and health in your organisation
- Understanding the importance of adequately resourcing your safety and health management system
- Knowing why you should monitor and review your safety and health performance
More H&S Training | Risk assessment awareness, manual handling, fire safety/awareness, fire marshal and control of substances hazardous to health (COSHH).
Other | Fork lift and mechanical handling (both novice training and experienced refresher training are available. Including counter balance, reach, rough terrain, telescopic, order pickers, pedestrian truck, narrow aisle and lorry loader) and first aid training (including emergency first aid at work, first aid at work and first aid at work refresher)