Construction (SMSTS, SSSTS)
Improve the competency and efficiency of your site teams
SMSTS* This course is for site managers/persons who are responsible for planning, monitoring, controlling and administering groups on site. Covering all relevant legislation and other aspects which affect safe working in the building, construction and civil engineering industries.
- Highlight the need for risk assessment in the workplace
- Implementation of the necessary control measures and adequate communication
- Sustain a health and safety culture among the workforce
- Promote health and safety to supervise effectively
- Refresher courses are also available
SSSTS* | Provide supervisors with an understanding of health, safety, welfare and environmental issues also covering legal responsibilities relevant to work activities.
Level 3 in Construction and Built Environment | Full details can be found here.