Customer Service and Relationship Building
Become more effective, efficient and confident
This two part training course delivered over 1 day will enable customer focussed staff to become more effective, efficient and confident at providing exceptional customer service and increasing sales for their company.
Part 1: Telephone Techniques and Customer Care
- What is Customer Service?
- Individual experiences discussed
- The ICS (Institute of Customer Service)
- Why is Customer Service important to your Customers?
- How to make your Customers feel important and valued
- Why is customer service important to your business?
- The impact of poor customer care
- Caring and servicing customers with confidence
- Identifying and improving communication skills
- Implementing and monitoring standards
- Handling complaints and dealing with objections
Part 2: Customer Generation, Retention and Relationship Building
- Discussion about individual’s roles and responsibilities
- Establishing customer’s needs, wants and requirements
- Preparation, planning, introductions and opening conversations
- Customer questioning and information gathering techniques
- Importance of correct and timely ‘follow ups’
- Confidence, control and assertiveness on the telephone
- Use of language, tone and closed questions
- How to establish initial and on-going rapport with customers
- Turning cold calls into warm calls and having a ‘sense of urgency’
- The importance of delivering on quality and meeting expectations
- How to ensure the business has ‘customers for life’ and the benefits of this
- Recognising buying signals and overcoming objections
- Negotiation and closing sales