Effective People Management
Motivate and manage the performance of others in the workplace
Effective people management depends on a blend of appropriate skills, knowledge, attitudes and behaviours, coupled with relevant experience.
The role of the manager can be a challenging one. This program will help managers and aspiring managers to gain the skills they need to motivate and manage the performance of others in the workplace.
• The role of the manager
• Management versus leadership
• Benefits of effective management
• Management skills
• Developing the team
• Belbin team roles
• Motivating a team to perform
• Introducing different team leadership styles
• Effective communication and listening skills
• Developing yourself
• Handling conflict
“It’s a real pleasure to see employees grow to their full potential and achieve things which even they didn’t know they could do.” – Cobb Europe