Your SVC Journey Starts Here
Welcome to our Interview Tips and Careers page. See our 5 Tips video by Managing Director, Melanie Carpenter below.
Example interview questions
- Can you give me an example of when you have worked effectively as part of a team?
- Explain a time when you have dealt with a difficult situation, and what you did to resolve this?
- Can you give an example of when you have demonstrated great organisational skills?
Key to answering questions successfully:
- Your research into the job and organisation
- Demonstrating a giving not a taking attitude
- Using evidence from your experience to answer questions
Keep in mind temporary contracts are a great way to gain experience and try something new. Filling gaps in your work history while you look for something permanent, and often a temporary contract turns into more than initially expected.