Introduction to Human Resources
Improve and develop basic HR skills
This interactive workshop is designed to help delegates improve and develop their basic HR skills.
Introduction to HR provides an essential overview for anyone working in HR, who has had no formal training it will provide you with knowledge of the functions within the HR department.
You will be able to apply key principles and practices within these functions and improve your overall performance and personal effectiveness in handling a range of HR issues.
• Gain a comprehensive understanding of the functions of the HR role within a business
• Be able to apply the key principles and practices within the functions of HR
• Increase your personal confidence and effectiveness in handling a range of HR issues
• What are HR’s responsibilities
• Recruitment and Selection
• New Starter Process
• Performance Management
• Managing Conduct
• Managing Absence
Introduction to HR content includes:
• Supporting the business
• Supporting the employees
• Adding value to the organisation
• Correct record keeping
• Appraisals and training
• Record keeping
• Managing under-performance
• Disciplinary and grievance