Managing Disciplinary and Grievance
Increase your personal confidence and effectiveness
This course provides an essential overview for anyone working within a position that they will be conducting Disciplinary and Grievance investigations.
• Gain a comprehensive understanding of effectively managing procedures
• Be able to consistently apply the key principles and practices
• Increase your personal confidence and effectiveness
Course content includes
• Why do we need procedures?
• Good employee relations
• Examples of misconduct/gross misconduct
• Capability/performance or conduct
• Informal/formal action – all stages
• Investigate/gather the facts
• Informal/formal process
• Carrying out investigation meetings
• Consequences of poor practice