Core Management Programme
The hands-on manager series
This Core Management programme addresses key skills that all managers need to be effective and efficient. Learn practical skills that can be applied directly in the workplace.
The programme consists of twelve days over a 12 month period and delegates can sign up for the whole programme or a selection of specific courses that they feel will most benefit them.
- Managing conflict in the workplace
- Understanding leadership
- Motivating to inspire and increase quality and productivity
- Understanding and planning change
- Planning and allocating work for maximum efficiency
- Health and Safety
- Essential HR skills for managers
- Effective and action-focused meetings
- Managing projects for maximum impact
- Managing and improving performance of the work team
- Essential time-management and prioritisation techniques
‘Phil engaged everyone in the room, kept it moving along nicely and the dragons den role play at the end was a good bit of fun! They day flew by to be honest.’ – Flight Timber Products Ltd