Developing Confidence in HR
An essential overview of current and relevant legislation and practical processes
This course is designed to give delegates the confidence required for employing and managing employees within an organisation.
This course will benefit those responsible for managing staff within the organisation or those responsible for the HR function.
It provides a solid foundation of knowledge for those with either no formal training, or those who wish to update on current changes.
• To equip participants with the confidence needed to manage staff effectively
• To align the business needs with the supply of labour by understanding different contracts of employment and working patterns
• To gain/update understanding of applicable employment legislation
• To be able to identify potential risks to the organisation
Course Content Includes
• Worker Vs Employee Status – Employment Rights
• Working Hours
• Young Workers
• Agency Workers Legislation Overview
• Rehabilitation of offenders
• Equality Act
• Shared Parental Leave
• Zero Hours – Exclusivity
• Holiday Pay