Assertiveness and Confidence Building
Become more confident and develop interpersonal skills
Assertiveness is a communication skill that enables self-empowerment, personal growth and personal change.
It is a skill that enables people to be more confident and develop the right interpersonal skills that help them to become more effective both in their working and daily lives.
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Recognise the link between confidence and self-esteem
- Identify the best approach to use when voicing opinions to colleagues
- Handle difficult situations and people confidently and assertively
- Deal with criticism, confrontation and negativity effectively and positively
- Overcome negative feelings of apprehension
- Understand the importance of communication and body language
- Develop techniques for better working relationships using assertiveness