At SVC Group, we are passionate about helping others. Whether you want to invest in soft skills training or have ideas for a bespoke programme for your team – the trainer can deliver the course at your premises or our own.
We work hard to meet our clients’ needs rather than our own and we take everything into consideration when creating programmes, including the learning environment.
SVC HQ hosts a state of the art training facility complete with Smart Board, unlimited refreshments and free WiFi but we also understand that moving a group of 30 managers off site can be a challenge, so we are more than happy to come to you.
Benefits to training with us at SVC HQ
- Many of our courses are open to a wide-range of companies, diving into learning along-side professionals, gaining insights into different workplace cultures from the first instance.
- The fun office environment will make training with us seem like an escape, all of our delegates leave our building happy and excited to try our their new skills in the workplace.
- Every action we take is customer focused and with the entire SVC team to hand – your wish is our command.
- At SVC we keep training groups small to ensure everyone gets involved. Every training course is a team effort, everyone is as important as the trainer. Group’s work together to achieve learning objectives. The days of classroom and teacher have long gone, we’re passionate about collaboration.
Benefits to training with us at your premises
- No need to add travel time to your training course, we can come to you.
- Minimum disruption to your workday, we’ll work around your schedule to ensure you’re never too far away from the ball.
- Flexibility, Flexibility, Flexibility. If you wanted to squeeze in an hour of HR coaching over your lunch break or in the afternoon before an appointment – we will be there. You tell us what your business needs are, and we can make it happen.
- If we’re training on-site at your premises, we get to learn even more about your company culture and values.
We’ve never been a fan of strict rules when it comes to learning and development at SVC Group – Your Business Compass. Personal and professional progression is a life-long journey, we ensure the steps to success as smooth as possible for our delegates.