This time of year, it is always a time to reflect and look back at the last 12 months and what a year it has been for us at SVC Group. 2016 saw us completing our first full year at our new HQ in Stanway, Essex and it has been a year that we can look back on with pride.
We have expanded our own team bringing to the business increased and valuable expertise, helped and supported many delegates on their own personal development journeys with our training programmes, delivered unique solutions to our clients across our HR and H&S services and found new, exciting roles for our permanent and temporary candidates – supporting them and advising them every step of the way to their next career challenge.
Creativity and diversity has been key, especially within our recruitment division. The job market is flourishing but the pool of available candidates is limited. We have had to look at new and different ways of sourcing candidates, whilst supporting our clients with their own recruitment strategies ensuring that the talent required within their business is quickly found, to enable them to hit their own business objectives and attract the best possible candidates.
Just some of the highlights of the year have included:
• NEW and exciting partnerships have been developed, including the Essex Wildlife Trust and the Essex and Herts Air Ambulance.
• Our NEW HR debate forums have been a huge success bringing like-minded professionals together to discuss and take a view on topical HR subjects.
• NEW training programmes have been developed to support our clients objectives.
• A NEW e-Learning platform to allow credited Health and Safety courses to be completed online from anywhere in the world.
• We have invested time to develop and grow our specialist team with a restructure, new divisions and additional promotions.
Our business would not be able to grow and thrive without the support from our clients, so I would like to personally thank you all for choosing SVC Group – Your Business Compass as your partner of choice, we look forward to continuing to develop our relationships with you in 2017.