Our HR team works as your business partner to ensure that you always make the best decision for your business – which is appropriate in the circumstances and with the aim of mitigating the risk to your business of any Employment Tribunal claim.
We believe there are many benefits of outsourcing your HR to us and that we offer something different from the rest.
- We provide a first class, efficient HR support service where you will remain in control of what happens. We will work in partnership with you to support you with making the decision that’s right for your Company, resolves the situation and moves your business forward. We will recommend available options and inform you of the associated risks so you are able to make a fully informed decision.
- We understand how time consuming it can be dealing with HR issues so we will take away the burden of HR to allow you to focus your time on effectively running and growing your business.
- We will provide access to knowledge, skills and past experience to support you in your decision making whilst ensuring both regulatory and legal compliance with the aim of mitigating the risks to your business.
- The cost of outsourcing your HR to us will be at a significantly lower cost in comparison to employing an in-house HR department or HR Professional.
- Our costs are fixed by agreement with you. We will work together with you to agree a cost that reflects the level of support you require and your budget.
- We are not a call centre and your dedicated HR consultant will work with you to understand your business. You will also have instant access to our small team of CIPD qualified HR professionals meaning you will always get a quick response to your query.
- We always work in partnership with our clients to build long and lasting relationships. We will learn how your business operates, its culture, ethos, values, vision and mission and your strategies for now and the future. We believe the greater understanding we have of your business the better this will enable us to put forward the best solution for you.
- Our service is very much pro-active rather than reactive. If you are a retained client we like to meet with you periodically so we can keep up to date with changes to your business.
- Our monthly retainer price is tailored to your requirements so you are only paying for what you need. There are no hidden costs and we will not tie you into lengthy contracts.
- We will work with you throughout each situation to provide you with the support you need and to create HR documentation that is specific and right for the individual situation.
- Our team of HR Consultants have the support of the other divisions of SVC; they can provide support and guidance in areas of Health and Safety, Training and Recruitment. All areas of your business can be covered with SVC.
- We work with a number of Trusted Partners from different business sectors, for example from HR systems through to Employer’s Liability Insurance providers, which allows us to enhance the service we offer you. Through us you can access the expertise and experience of these Trusted Partners please contact one of our HR Consultants for further details.
- We pride ourselves on providing a flexible and personal service; after all HR is about diverse people and relationships, not fixed impersonal systems.
- We will keep you updated with changes in legislation and provide relevant guidance on how we think this will affect your business specifically.
- All the documentation we provide is yours to keep! We provide all documentation to you in an editable format which will be yours to keep even after your contract or project with us has finished.
To arrange a meeting to find out how we can point your business in the right direction for Human Resources – get in touch with Roz, Carly, Charlotte, Debbie or Katy at SVC HQ. Find out more.